Orders dispatched 17 Dec
FIVE REASONS THIS IS A WINNER?
- • Absolute convenience – sets up in under two minutes!
- • Tough-as 320gsm Poly Cotton Ripstop Canvas construction
- • High-density open cell mattress – moisture dries super quick!
- • Fully water and insect proof design – perfect for the tropics
- • Stronger, longer ladder designed for lifted 4WDs!
When it comes to camping, convenience is the number one priority when looking at your options. Nobody wants to spend longer than they have to setting up camp. Having a cold drink, a feed and a good night’s sleep are the main priorities.
A roof top tent is one of the quickest camping options you can get, thanks to their set up times of under two minutes. A roof top tent also provides added safety by keeping you well above the ground and away from nocturnal predators and any flash flooding.
Roo System’s new model roof top tent has just arrived, and is designed to excel as a convenient and safe camping solution for Aussies. The Roo Systems rooftop tent is quick and easy to set up. It can be ready for use in under two minutes, and can be packed away just as quickly, thanks to the internal bungie cords that pull in the tent walls while it’s closing.
The tent is made from tough 320gsm 14 Oz poly cotton rip stop canvas with high-quality polyester medium to heavy gauge self-repairing coil zips. The fly is made from durable poly oxford with a 2000mm water head capability.
Traditional polyester edge binding has been replaced with durable flat fell seams ensuring no fraying and minimal risk of wicking (the ability of water to be drawn upwards by capillary).
All seams are sewn with a poly cotton core spun thread allowing for natural cotton swelling ensuring needle holes are filled and watertight when wet . A 2400x1400mm annex with a 660g PVC bucket floor for additional accommodation. The 75mm high-density open cell foam mattress makes for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Open cell construction allows air to circulate through the foam ensuring moisture quickly dries.
The tent and the annex are fully waterproof due to blade coat waterproofing application, and the windows feature a polyester sand-fly and midge-proof mesh woven using one of the finest mesh grids available - 150gm/M2. This still maintains anti-tear characteristics.
All non-UV items such as elastic loops used traditionally to secure window toggles have been removed and replaced with bound poly cotton adding strength and eliminating premature degradation.
The aluminum ladder has been redesigned, and is now longer which means the tent is suitable for installation on almost any model of 4WD coming to a total of 2.1m high. Ladder extensions are available for higher vehicles if required.
The PVC cover is made from heavy-duty 600 GSM, which means the tent is well protected from any low overhanging trees or other obstacles.
- • Open Size: 240 x 140 x 130cm
- • Fold size:120 x 140 x 28cm
- • Tent fabric material: 320gsm 14 Oz poly cotton ripstop canvas
- • 75mm high-density open cell foam mattress
- • Aluminum ladder
- • Durable Zippers
- • Nylon synthetics and polyester with reversible tracks
- • Top flysheet: 200D polyester PU coated
- • Annex: 660g PVC bucket floor
- • Annex size: 2400mm (long) x 1400mm (wide)
- • Awning Material:320gsm ripstop canvas
- • PVC cover: 600gsm