Direction Plus™ ProVent® oil separator kits protect your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil.
The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR builds up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
By not fitting a Direction Plus™ ProVent® system, it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance over time. Direction Plus ProVent systems, are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump. This makes them a fantastic modification for your Isuzu D-Max.
- Prevents oil and soot contamination from entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption (Only on installations where oil is returned to the sump)
- Prevents oil buildup in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odors
These are vehicle specific so Contact us for price for your vehicle today!